Sunday, June 16, 2013

Daily Cream

As my skin before have a lot of acne *I swear, I have a bulk of big acne*
and my skin is not perfect like a baby's skin, I have a sensitive skin and have treating my skin a lot. So that's why I have 99 result of my elasticy skin in SKII skin test. lol
I treat such as doing a DIY mask from nature that is super duper cheap and buying a lot of masks in some store and brand that much expensive than DIY mask.
but trust me all I did works perfectly! Just be diligent, patient and no stress :)
(it comes years to get excellent skin, I am not telling a lie that your skin can instantly become perfect just only for one clap!)

After my skin better than before I tried using this product as day and night cream.

( SKINCODE ESSENTIAL 24hr cell energizer cream )
I am using this product for almost 7 months until today.

And I add a product for my day time for anti UVA and UVB coz I have a trouble in SPOT!! lol


( SKII WS Dermdefinition UV Lotion )


Here is how I look for now on lol


Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment