Saturday, June 15, 2013

SKII Skin Test



I just went to SKII Road Show in Aryaduta Hotel, Makassar - Sulawesi Selatan - Indonesia. Actually I didnt know about that road show after my friend told me about that.
I should admit I didnt regret go to there. You can test all SKII product in ur skin as much as you want and the best it FREE!!
*Can got freebies if u have a invitation and I have it! mwuahahahaha*
Here is the freebies I got Image

Beside of free testing SKII product, you can check your skin like SKII promotion "make your skin perfect up to 5 dimension". The counter was so crowded so I skip until last minute of the show. My sister actually called me to test it *She queue up first and when time for her I joined tested lol*
The result of my skin was sooooooooo unbelievable! even I said the machine maybe broke after test a lot of people lol but really thanks God for want I have Image

I tried twice since I were the last person queue so the lady pleasant to tested me
Here is the first result of my skin

The Second time

I have 2D skin!!!!!!!!!!
My sis didnt believe it! * So do I * since I never use SKII product

but tell u my secret
Image
Image
Image

SEE!!!! SPOT CONTROLwere 0 for twice tested!!
 but the good news was. . . . . .
Image

 MWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

bye~bi!

Thanks for reading!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment